Pubg Mobile New Update 0.16.0 Bypass Emulator 1.4.6 Release!
How to correctly update Cerberus to a newer version?
1. Uninstall the previous version and reboot.
2. Install the new version.
3. Go to Xposed, tick the module (or untick and tick when installing over and older version)
4. Open Cerberus, make a new identity and press the bypass button
- Unblock any hosts you’ve blocked.
Install a compatible Xposed version. (default installation, not via recovery) Reboot
Activate the module. Reboot
Run Cerberus and press the bypass button. Give it root access.
Once done, reboot the emu manually.
To ensure that the module is working, please always run Cerberus before launching PUBG Mobile.*
FIX 10 min Ban
- Delete Prefetch files on: Windows/Prefetch (All files)
- Press windows key + R and type: %TEMP% (Delete all files)
- Delete Windows/temp (All files)
- Right click on windows start icon menu and open the command prompt (cmd.exe) as admin and type this commands one by one.
- netsh winsock reset
- netsh int ip reset
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /flushdns
Download From the Link Below