Pubg Mobile 14.0 Emulator Bypass 1.4.5 version Release
Tutorial for Installation
Unblock any hosts you’ve blocked.
- Install a compatible Xposed version. (default installation, not via recovery) Reboot
- Install Cerberus
- Activate the module. Reboot
- Run Cerberus and press the bypass button. Give it root access.
- Once done, reboot the emu manually.
- To ensure that the module is working, please always run Cerberus before launching PUBG Mobile.*
*From 1.3 onwards, if Cerberus has been loaded successfully, you will receive the following notification: CLICK
(not instantly, you should wait 5-10 secs)
If you don’t receive the notification, reload the module, reboot the emu and try again
Temp prevent 10 minute bans
- Delete Prefetch files on: Windows/Prefetch (All files)
- Press windows key + R and type: %TEMP% (Delete all files)
- Delete Windows/temp (All files)
- Right click on windows start icon menu and open the command prompt (cmd.exe) as admin and type this commands one by one.
- netsh winsock reset
- netsh int ip reset
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /flushdns
Instead of clearing the cache/dns try using custom DNS servers. (google, comodo, etc)